Rentals & Tours
- Comfort Cruiser / Interceptor / City Commuter
- $20 / hr
- $65 / day
- Trail Tracker / Ridge Rider / Tandem
- $30 / hr
- $100 / day
- Pedal Bike / Trailer / Child Seat
- $25 / day
To reserve Pedego rentals or pedal bike rentals, please contact Pedego CDM at (949) 612-7989
A Pedego CDM Electric Bike rental is the very best way to experience Newport Beach’s beautiful shorelines, homes, islands and beaches.
Riding a Pedego Electric Bike is fun and easy. It empowers you to go farther and faster with the greatest of ease. Hills and headwinds are a thing of the past.
Feel free to visit our store, rent a Pedego Electric Bike and explore the countless thrilling destinations near Pedego Corona Del Mar including:
- Newport Harbor– One of the most beautiful and largest recreational boat harbors on the West Coast.
- Balboa Island– A quaint island in the middle of Newport Harbor that is home to boutique stores, restaurants and snack shops.
- Balboa Peninsula– The Fun Zone, Balboa Pier, Ocean boardwalk, Newport Pier and The Wedge … what an adventure.
- Corona Del Mar – Multi-million dollar coastal homes and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor.
- Corona Del Mar State Beach– A popular beach for swimming, picnics, beach volleyball, surfing and enjoying the sun.
- Upper Newport Back Bay– One of the premier recreational and environmental habitats in Southern California. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy a 10-mile trail meandering through the bay with protected wetlands and open water.
- And so much more!
- Newport Coast & Corona Del Mar
- Ride through the village of Corona Del Mar with multi-million dollar coastal homes. Experience panoramic views of beautiful beaches, Newport Harbor and the Pacific Ocean.
Then it’s off to Newport Coast encompassing over 3 miles of the Pacific Ocean coastline and inland chaparral canyons. Ride along unspoiled habitat with plenty of places to stop and admire the ocean and beach views. Refreshments at the Beachcomber Restaurant or Shake Shack are highly recommended.
- Newport Back Bay Trail
- Experience Upper Newport Bay, one of the premier recreational and environmental habitats in Southern California. The Back Bay Trail provides an exciting opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts to discover a magnificent regional trail experience.
The tour and trail winds around Upper Newport Bay, with scenic stops to view the bay, marshes and wildlife. This 10-mile trail meanders through the bay with protected wetlands and open water, and teaming with hundreds of bird and wildlife encounters.
- Balboa Island & Peninsula
- Pedal or power to historic Balboa Island with its quaint shops and restaurants. Take the ferry across Newport Harbor to the Fun Zone and Harborside Pavilion.
Enjoy a leisurely ride to the tip of Balboa Peninsula while passing by some of the most beautiful real estate in Newport Beach. Or, park your bikes and enjoy the gorgeous view of the harbor, beaches or Pacific Ocean.
The “Wedge”, at the end of the Peninsula, is world famous for its waves and surfing. The “Wedge” has been known to produce giant waves up to 30 feet high.
Stay Connected with Pedego Corona Del Mar