Electric Bike Rentals
- Comfort Cruiser
- $15 / hour
- $50 / half day
- Pedal Bike / Child Trailer
- $10 / hour
- $30 / half day
Self-Guided Electric Bike Tours
- Historic Coronado Island Tour
- Circumnavigating Coronado Island through a dedicated bike path on a quality electric bicycle takes you to the spectacular views of Parks and the scenic view of San Diego Bay, breezing through the golden Beaches of Coronado Island right along the Historical Hotel Del Coronado. The Silver Strand bike path to Lowe’s scenic Resort, Boat House by Coronado Yacht Club and through the golf course, admiring breathtaking homes of Coronado and riding under the Coronado Bridge along the bike path to the Ferry Landing filled with tourist shops. 1 ½ – 2 hr tour.
- Tour of Balboa & Petco Park
- Boarding the bicycle friendly Ferry from Coronado Island to the Port of San Diego with our quality electric bicycle, we breeze through Little Italy, admiring areas of Balboa Park with its Historical Museums and Outdoor Organ Ampitheatre, The Historical Gaslamp Quarter of Downtown San Diego, inside park area of Padres Petco Park and ride along the Waterfront of San Diego Bay- Sea Port Village and The Embarcedero. 2-3 hr tour.
- Pt. Loma / Cabrillo National Monument Tour
- Boarding the bicycle friendly Ferry from Coronado Island to the Port of San Diego with our quality electric bicycle, we ride along the Port of San Diego witnessing the Fishing Landing along Harbor and Shelter Island, we visit the historical Liberty Station which was previously called Fort RoseCrans, savor the gorgeous views of the Pacific ocean and Sea Coves from Sunset Cliffs in Pt. Loma, ride along Cabrillo National Monument experiencing the pristine view of the whole San Diego Bay and Coronado Island. 4-5 hr tour.