Our tours are led by San Francisco locals eager to share the history & sights of an incredible city they call home.
ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS
BIKE RENTAL INFO
Dylan’s Tours is conveniently located in North Beach, a short ride away from the bike path to the Golden Gate Bridge. We are also just a few minutes from Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf and Union Square.
Pick up your bike anytime after 8:30am from our Bike Shop (782 Columbus Ave.) in North Beach. If you have not ridden an electric bike we will make sure you are given instructions on how to ride and are comfortable on the bike prior to your departure.
Our staff will give you great suggestions for your ride, including a helmet, lock, exact directions and a detailed map of San Francisco. We have plenty of lunch suggestions for a convenient stop as well!
You are welcome to keep the bike until 6pm, daily. If you have any additional questions or concerns please call our shop at (415) 932-6993.
ELECTRIC BIKE TOURS
The Original City Loop Tour
Explore areas off limits to tour buses on this truly authentic experience. Our guided bike ride takes you through the best neighborhoods.
- 15 different locations, countless photo stops, and our only tour featuring the 1,000 acre Golden Gate Park.
- Enjoy an extended stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for some breathtaking views of the Bay from the bridge.
- You’ll visit our favorite San Francisco deli for a unique “Bay Area” lunch experience.
- All our bike routes are designed and mastered to avoid traffic, bad roads and assure safety and 100% fun.
- Effortlessly glide over 20 miles on our electric bikes to visit the neighborhoods off-limits to other tour companies.
- Our guides for Dylan’s Tours are both partners and friends. You will never get the “I’m just doing it for money” feeling on our tours.
- Learn your way around as we point out great restaurants and historical sites that make San Francisco one of the most unique US cities.
The Original City Loop Tour
Bike the Bridge & Shuttle to Muir Woods
Bike over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, then catch our minibus for a round-trip ride up to Muir Woods & back to San Francisco!
- All inclusive tour including bike rental, shuttle bus tour to Muir Woods National Monument, and back to San Francisco!
- Pick up bike from Dylan’s Tours bike shop & take a self-guided tour across the World Famous Golden Gate Bridge; it’s a beautiful ride!
- After dropping-off your bike in the waterfront town of Sausalito, enjoy your lunch along with spectacular views of the skyline.
- In the afternoon, our guided shuttle bus tour departs for Muir Woods National Monument.
- Spend over an hour walking around the majestic redwood trees, then enjoy a shuttle bus ride back to San Francisco, returning between 4-5PM.
- Please note this tour has 2 hills and may be difficult for beginner bicycle riders.
- NO ferry, NO taxi, NO Uber = No waiting around! Let Dylan’s take care of all of your transportation needs.