Pedego Fort Worth
ELECTRIC BIKE SALES
At Pedego Fort Worth, we are all about fun. Saddle up, and experience Fort Worth on a Pedego Electric Bike!
Riding a Pedego Electric Bike is just like riding a regular bike, only better! You can pedal as much or as little as you like. Our bikes have quiet electric assist, which takes care of the hard work with a mere twist of the wrist, making them a joy to ride.
Whether you’re a visitor or a local, we invite you to explore Fort Worth on a Pedego electric bike! Hello, fun…
ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS
EXPLORE FORT WORTH
- Ride the 70+ miles of bike paths along the Trinity Trails.
- Discover Downtown with Sundance Square , the JFK Tribute, the Fort Worth Water Gardens and more!
- Go back in time to ride through the Fairmount Historic Neighborhood and Ryan Place.
- Sample local craft beer at Rahr & Sons, Hop Fusion Ale Works, or Martin House Brewing Company.
- Rock the River at Panther Island.
Customers don’t just like Pedegos – they love them!
ELECTRIC BIKE TOURS
Bike and BBQ
Experience a live longhorn cattle drive and enjoy Texas BBQ on a fun 3-hour guided Pedego electric bike tour of Fort Worth!
We’ll go sightseeing downtown, stopping at the Fort Worth Water Gardens, JFK Tribute, Sundance Square Plaza, and more. Then we’ll ride to Panther Island and take the Trinity Trails to arrive in the historic Stockyards for the Herd Cattle Drive and lunch at Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que. Lunch is included in the ticket price.
Bike and BBQ
It’s quick and easy to finance your purchase using Synchrony’s sport card. You’ll have a dedicated line of credit that can also be used for future purchases.
Visit the store to learn more about your options and apply.