Sharing customer stories: lose weight, get fit, commute, go green, save money, have fun!
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2014 — Pedego Electric Bikes today launched its new “hello, fun…” magalog, a half-magazine, half-catalog resource designed to help consumers better understand its advanced “pedal or not” electric bicycles. The 47-page “hello, fun …” magalog is full of articles and customer stories plus a catalog containing bike specs and information. This hybrid publication is perfect for people who want to learn more about Pedego electric bikes or need help deciding which model to choose.
The magazine portion of “hello, fun …” helps readers understand who buys the bikes and why they choose Pedego. Some ride for fun and exercise while others use it as alternative transportation. The magazine portion offers an enlightening mix of customer stories that include:
- Rhonda Martin, whose Facebook page “Living Instead of Existing” chronicles her successful quest to lose nearly 300 pounds with the help of her Pedego electric bike and ongoing motivation for her 20,000 followers.
- “Isolation to Empowerment” story sharing how Larry Bock gained the freedom of transportation after no longer being able to drive. He even totes along his 95-pound guide dog, Trip.
- “Fun with Benefits” story featuring Esther Kimm, whose Pedego has helped her have fun, improve her health and commute to work, saving time and transportation costs.
- “(re)Livin’ the Dream” story about Beth Turner who commutes to work on her Pedego bike for fun, exercise and fresh air.
- “Just for Fun” story about Norm and Teri Rockmaker, a long-married couple who enjoy spending quality time together riding their Pedego bikes.
- Pedego company history that recounts the story of co-founders Don DiCostanzo and Terry Sherry working together to build an outstanding electric bicycle company.
The catalog portion of the magalog offers detailed explanation of the bicycles and their components. It explains how these bikes are built from the ground up to be powerful and elegant electric bicycles. This part of the magalog is especially popular for its specifications on the bikes and information to help customers understand their choices:
- Details on the four types of lithium ion batteries, detailing which size batteries match best with particular riders and locales.
- Full-color pictures and descriptions of the various Pedego models, including several new designs such as the Boomerang with an ultra-low step thru and the Trail Tracker updated with 7 speeds and Pedal Assist mode.
- An explanation of throttle and Pedal Assist and the benefits of having both on a bike.
- A description of standard and new features available.
- A color selector.
- A comparison chart of Pedego models, detailing which model offers amenities to meet specific needs and goals.
Pedego Electric Bikes CEO Don DiCostanzo expressed in the magalog’s introduction that, above all, the booklet was created to share the fun of owning a Pedego with the readers. “It’s packed with stories and information that I hope you will find both helpful and inspiring,” said DiCostanzo. What readers may not notice at first is the interplay of the first and last pages of this impressive book. The first page shows a Pedego City Commuter posed on a bike path, sans rider, enticing the reader to climb on and go. The ending displays an empty bike path with the line, “Where will you Pedego?” Judging from this magalog, there will be a lot of answers to that question.
Pedego® Electric Bikes, the world’s premier electric bicycle brand, transforms people’s lives with fun and an abundance of delightful moments. Pedego’s stylish, colorful bikes boast the latest in electric bicycle technology and deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation. Riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds! Pedego “pedal or not” models include the Comfort Cruiser, City Commuter and Trail Tracker. Hailing from Orange County, Calif., Pedego is the fastest growing electric bicycle company in the world. Pedego electric bikes are sold in more than 800 stores in 40 countries. For more information, please visit https://www.pedegoelectricbikes.com/.