Fun, fit around-town and radical off-road riding blend recreation with commuting
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 16, 2017 —This June, savvy dads and grads are dreaming of the fun and excitement of being outside on a Pedego electric bike. Whether it’s for adventure, family fun, exercise or commuting, dads and grads can find the perfect gift among Pedego’s 12 models, including cruisers, commuters, mountain and trail bikes and specialty bikes. Nearly a hundred Pedego stores across the country offer free test rides as well as affordable rentals and tours, so they can try before they buy. Priced from $2,295, Pedego electric bikes make the best gift ever for that special dad or grad. Empower him to enjoy:
- Accelerate Adventure. For weekend warriors who love to escape to wild country and loop the untamed trails, riding a Pedego electric bike, such as a 48-volt Ridge Rider or Trail Tracker, can make the difference between an exhausting single run on that exciting mountain path or enhancing the experience with multiple trips of pure adrenalin bliss.
- Family Fun. On his Pedego Interceptor cruiser or Stretch cargo bike, Dad can pave the way for a fun family event, exploring new trails and enjoying new scenic vistas together. The great equalizer, Pedego enables riders of different fitness levels to stay together on the path.
- Exercise Disguised as Fun. Pedego electric bikes help dads and grads get fit and lose weight by burning up to 500 calories per hour. And he’ll enjoy the workout so much, he’ll keep going back for more. For dads with physical challenges, the Boomerang offers an ultra-low step-thru frame.
- Saving Green and Going Green. Dads and grads will appreciate the affordability of owning a Pedego electric bike, gliding past gas stations and the DMV. They’ll also feel enabled to fight greenhouse gas emissions and preserve the environment. The $2,295 Comfort Cruiser is an affordable entry bike.
- Smooth Commute. Pedego electric bikes, such as the City Commuter, enable commuters to zip around traffic, find rock-star parking and save money. Dads and grads arrive cool and full of energy — ready to charge into their day — rather than arriving hot and sweaty. Pedego commuters control their workouts and can enjoy more rides, blending fresh air and exercise into their busy schedules.
- Take it Anywhere. Pedego’s ingenious folding bike, the Latch, let dads and grads take it along in their car trunks, RVs, boats and on public transportation, so they’ve always got their wheels.
“June is the month to show dads and grads how much they’re loved and appreciated,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “With Pedego Electric Bikes, escaping a car to enjoy life on a bike is fun, easy and practical. A Pedego electric bike brings the WOW factor that goes a long way down the bike path.”
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Pedego manufactures 12 high-quality, innovative models, including cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Sold at more than 90 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego’s stylish “pedal or not” electric bikes boast powerful, whisper-quiet motors that let riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego electric bikes deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.