Happy, healthy car-free commuters beat stress each day … the Pedego way
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 2, 2017 — National Bike Month arrives in May, and Pedego® Electric Bikes is leading the race to provide alternative transportation that’s fun, healthy and green. Highlighted during National Bike Month is National Bike to Work Week 2017, beginning May 15 and culminating with National Bike to Work Day on May 19. Now more than ever, electric bicycles have captured the hearts of Americans who have long dreamt of a better way to commute to work. To help them find the right electric bike for their commutes, Pedego is offering free test rides at all of its U.S. stores.
The general popularity of electric biking has soared in recent years in part due to the enormous following that has embraced Pedego Electric Bikes, the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. It seems everyone who tries a Pedego — and notably, commuters — falls in love with electric bikes, and they get to have fun while saving the planet. Benefits include:
- No Sweat. Whether commuting to work or school, bicycle commuters have always had to worry about arriving hot and sweaty. On an electric bike, they can control their workouts and arrive at their destinations cool, energetic and ready to roar into action.
- Rock Star Parking. Pedego commuters leave parking hassles behind as they pull right up to the front door. Employees and college students who have paid high fees to circle the parking lot in their cars are no match for a rider who rockets past and arrives on time — and under budget.
- Zip Around Traffic. On an electric bike, riders can literally ride around traffic jams, often arriving at their destinations faster than they would in a car.
- Green Machine. Not only do Pedego commuters say good-bye to gas stations and traffic, they’re also doing their part to combat greenhouse emissions in the fight against global climate change.
- Amazingly Affordable. With no DMV, no gas stations, no car insurance and no car payment, Pedego riders discover a huge savings at the end of every month — while loving the ride the entire time.
- Exercise Disguised as Fun. Some riders like to use more motor on the way in to work to stay cool and then use less motor and more exercise on the way home. Electric cycling is a great workout, burning up to 500 calories per hour, and it works out all your day’s frustrations and stresses.
- Freedom to Explore. On a Pedego, riders can take the scenic route and see more of their communities than they would in a car. They’ll also travel farther and faster than they would on foot or traditional pedal bikes.
Pedego offers a variety of models to suit a commuter’s schedule, budget and physical condition. To help riders determine the perfect fit, Pedego stores are offering free test rides and affordable rentals. So many options and benefits mean it’s getting easier for more people to say good-bye to their cars.
“One test ride is all it takes to understand how Pedego bikes can help people get to work or school,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “They’re green, affordable and healthy. Most of all, you’re zooming away from stress and having fun. Hello, fun. Hello, green alternative transportation!”
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Pedego manufactures 10 high-quality, innovative models, including cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Sold at more than 90 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego’s stylish “pedal or not” electric bikes boast powerful, whisper-quiet motors that let riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego electric bikes deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.