2019’s Most-Wanted Holiday Gifts: Pedego Electric Bikes
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 1, 2019 — Pedego® Electric Bikes is at the top of everyone’s 2019 holiday wish lists with 20 distinctive models from cruisers to mountain bikes. Available for sale and rent at more than 125 Pedego-branded stores in the United States, Pedego electric bikes boast powerful motors and sleek styling that make perfect holiday gifts. Affordable gift certificates for rentals, guided tours and Pedego Adventures are also available. Pedego is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States.
Pedal or not, Pedego riders charge up hills and breeze through headwinds with the twist of the throttle and/or Pedal Assist that helps with pedaling. Pedego electric bikes shine as gifts:
- Beach Cruisers. Ride in relaxed comfort with colorful cruiser choices, including the Interceptor, Platinum Interceptor, Comfort Cruiser and the only electric Tandem. From $1,895.
- Off-Road Cycles. Sail over sand, snow, ice or gravel on the Elevate full-suspension mountain bike ($5,495), Ridge Rider 20-speed mountain bike ($3,995) or Trail Tracker fat-tire all-terrain bike ($3,795).
- Commuter Bikes. Cross town in style on Pedego’s commuter bikes, including the City Commuter Lite, fully-loaded City Commuter Black Edition, City Commuter Mid-Drive Edition and Conveyor belt-drive electric bike. From $1,895.
- Specialty Bikes. Impress with Pedego’s popular Stretch cargo bike ($3,995) or the convenient Latch folding electric bike ($2,795).
- Accessible Bikes. Pick a ride tailored to your needs with the Boomerang, an ultra-low step-thru cruiser ($3,295) and the Pedego Trike ($2,995).
- Bright Bikes for Smart Kids. Enjoy family time powering down bike paths with the kids on fat-tire Trail Trackers in 20- and 24-inch sizes. From $2,695.
- Gift Certificates for rentals, tours, accessories or Pedego Adventures. Give the gift of fun!
“Pedego stores across the country have been buzzing with friends and family discovering the joys of electric bikes,” said Pedego CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “Pedego electric bikes are now at the top of everyone’s gift lists.”
About Pedego Electric Bikes
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 125 Pedego-branded stores in the United States plus stores throughout Canada and Europe, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes, a trike and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.