From Grads to Dads, Pedego Electric Bikes Are the Best Gifts for Every Body
Pedego’s powerful bikes zoom up hills and conquer headwinds
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 5, 2018 — For grads and dads alike, an electric bike lets riders zoom up hills and conquer headwinds, delivering powerful fun. Whether riding mountain trails, bike paths or commuting to work, grads and dads gain the many health and fitness benefits of cycling with more smiles per mile.
Available at more than 125 Pedego stores worldwide, Pedego® Electric Bikes offers 15 distinctive models, including electric mountain bikes, street bikes, beach cruisers and more — offering a choice for every body type. Pedego stores also offer affordable electric bike rentals and tours as well as free test rides. Pedego is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States.
Give grads and dads the exhilaration of off-road riding with the muscle to ride longer, farther and faster:
- Pedego Elevate. Full-suspension mid-drive mountain bike with Shimano’s Steps E8000 Bluetooth-enabled motor, designed for a sleek, natural ride.
- Pedego Ridge Rider. 500-watt mountain bike with 20-speed control, hydraulic disc brakes and front suspension. Powerful, responsive, fun.
- Pedego Trail Tracker. Fat-tire all-terrain bike glides over gravel, snow and sand to deliver maximum thrills on two wheels.
Give grads and dads alternative transportation that lets them escape gridlock and parking hassles:
- Pedego Conveyor. Elegant commuter bike with belt drive and internally geared hub for a clean, smooth-shifting ride.
- Pedego City Commuter, Mid-drive Edition. A balanced design for a more natural ride with 500 powerful watts and a throttle to enhance performance.
- Pedego City Commuter, Black Edition. Sleek Dutch Street-style model boasting full-power on demand, 10-speed control and front suspension for comfort.
“Pedego bikes give grads and dads the power and freedom to ride longer, farther and faster,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “Grads and dads alike will love charging up hills and powering through headwinds. Commuters will appreciate gliding past gas stations on the way to new adventures. And Pedego’s off-road bikes will prove that Dad isn’t over the hill — until he zooms up one.”
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 125 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.