Pedego Electric Bikes’ 2018–19 Magalog in Pedego Stores Now!
It’s a magazine. It’s a catalog. It’s all you need to know about Pedego — until you test ride one.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 26, 2018 — Pedego® Electric Bikes, the nation’s Number 1 electric bike brand, today launched its 2018–2019 issue of hello, fun… Pedego Electric Bikes Magazine. Informally known as the Pedego Magalog, Pedego’s publication is famous with Pedego fans. Available in digital and print editions, the 80-page publication is half magazine and half catalog, providing a bountiful resource of information about electric cycling and the Pedego brand.
The magazine portion features articles on the company, explaining new programs and feature articles on the Pedego lifestyle. It chronicles customers whose lives have been improved by Pedego, including:
- “Love Stories” on the experiences of 15 Pedego owners whose lives have soared to new heights of happiness from the joys of new adventures to improved health and growing social connections. Each one shares a different experience that demonstrates how Pedego brings out the best in its riders.
- “Mile Markers,” which introduces a new program with a fun reward for all the miles that Pedego riders are racking up on their bikes. Many riders start out amazed at how far they can ride, and Pedego commemorates their accomplishments with collectable pins.
- A special profile on William Shatner as three generations of Shatners enjoy Sunday rides together on their family fleet of 16 bikes.
- “Living Instead of Existing” section that proves riding Pedego electric bikes can help with weight loss, profiling Rhonda Martin who successfully lost 277 pounds while enjoying exercise on her bike.
- “Dr. Feelgood,” an uplifting article about Miryam Liberman, an internal medicine doctor who stays fit by commuting 12 miles to work — and makes house calls — on her Pedego City Commuter.
- Features on Pedego company’s history as well as its mission and values geared toward “no excuses” customer care.
- Other articles that describe the savings purchasers enjoy with “affordable recreation” that doubles as “alternative transportation” and the joys experienced by couples who ride together with no concerns about differences in stamina.
The catalog half of the Magalog contributes detailed technical information and specs on Pedego’s numerous models, explaining options to help consumers select their perfect Pedego electric bikes. Here are some highlights:
- Information on quality components and breathtaking performance plus 30 pages of detailed specs on 15 Pedego models. As the products list has grown, this handy guide becomes even more invaluable.
- An explanation of Pedego’s new Pre-loved program featuring quality used bikes starting at only $1,499 as well as the latest on Pedego-branded bike accessories and additional gear to make every bike ride a fun adventure.
- Information on how to become a Pedego store owner.
According to Pedego tradition, the final page asks, “Where will you Pedego?” It caps off an entire volume filled with inspiration for anyone who has ever considered an electric bike. For anyone who is curious about how electric bikes work, what choices are available and why people ride Pedego electric bikes, this is the one and only magazine-slash-catalog they’ll need to read.
“Pedego is all about making the most of our creative spirit as well as being true to our values of customer care and commitment to quality,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “This year’s Magalog documents everything so well, it should be considered a technical guide to fun.”
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 120 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.