Pedego Electric Bikes Make Moms Smile on Mother’s Day
Nation’s #1 electric bike company presents gift options worthy of Mom’s love!
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 18, 2018 — Pedego® Electric Bikes has become the electric bike brand of choice for the kid who wants to be Mom’s favorite. This Mother’s Day, sons and daughters (and dads too) can make sure Mom has the best day ever with the bounty of Pedego’s electric bike models now available. Sporty moms, stylish moms, sophisticated moms, elegant moms, active moms — no matter what kind of mom runs the family, Pedego has 14 electric bike models, rentals, tours and free test rides at all Pedego stores to help keep mom on the go.
Pedego has many ways to make moms smile:
- Going Green. For moms who want to leave the car at home and take the kids around town, the Pedego Stretch electric cargo bike makes their dreams come true. On a Stretch, Mom can pack up the kids and do errands, too. She’ll be able to dramatically reduce her carbon footprint, enjoy exercise and get some fresh air. She’ll see more green in her pocket, too, when she zooms past gas stations.
- Relaxing Ride. Mom does so much for everyone that she truly deserves her own Pedego. A California-style beach cruiser will give her exercise disguised as fun as she zooms up hills and down bike paths enjoying the scenery. A Pedego Interceptor or Comfort Cruiser provide a serene, relaxing ride that empowers moms to sit upright and glide comfortably for miles of smiles.
- Handy Dandy. For moms who appreciate convenience, the Pedego Latch electric folding bike is compact enough to be stored in a car trunk or closet. The bike is easily folded/unfolded, and its state-of-the-art greaseless belt drive keeps carpets clean.
- Rolling in Romance. When the kids are grown and gone, moms deserve fun and adventure wrapped up in romance. The Pedego electric tandem — a bicycle built for two — provides just the right amount of freedom and togetherness. Available for rental or sale at all Pedego stores.
- Family Adventures. Pedego stores across the country offer electric bike rentals and tours so the entire family can spend Mother’s Day together, enjoying a healthy, happy activity. Gift certificates toward rentals, tours or sales are also available at Pedego stores.
“For Mother’s Day, whether you take a Pedego tour together, rent some bikes for a group ride or surprise mom with her own bike, you know that you’ll be making mom’s dream come true,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo.
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand n the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 115 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.