Pedego Electric Bikes Make the Ultimate Gift for Dads and Grads
Dads and Grads deserve the very best, so choose the nation’s #1 electric bike
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 14, 2019 — This year, celebrate dads and grads with gifts from the nation’s Number 1 electric bike brand, Pedego® Electric Bikes. With more than 100 locations in the United States, Pedego stores offers electric bike sales, rentals, tours and adventures. Pedego electric bikes are priced from $1,895. Bike rentals start at $20 per hour.
“A Pedego electric bike is the gift that is sure to delight dads and grads, giving them the freedom to ride longer, farther and faster than ever before,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo.
From colorful California-style cruisers and sleek commuters to off-road trail and mountain bikes, Pedego offers a variety of bike models sure to please dads and grads. Free test rides are available at all Pedego stores.
- Pedego Interceptor. Pedego’s most popular bike model lets dads and grads zoom up hills using the bike’s powerful 48-volt battery and durable 500-watt rear-hub motor, complete with a twist-and-go throttle and PedalAssist™. Priced from $3,295. Also available in a premium Platinum Edition, priced from $4,195.
- Pedego’s Comfort Cruiser. This throttle-only model with a 36-volt battery and 500-watt rear-hub motor is an affordable choice for dads and grads. Priced at $1,895.
- Pedego City Commuter. Designed for long-range riding with its built-in lights and fenders, dads and grads will love commuting to work with reduced mobility costs, lower greenhouse emissions and up-front parking. Priced from $3,295.
- Pedego Off-Road Bikes. Pedego’s off-road bikes, including the Ridge Rider mountain bike ($3,995), Elevate full-suspension mountain bike (from $5,495) and fat-tire Trail Tracker (from $2,695), let dads and grads take on the great outdoors while these bikes flatten hills and breeze through headwinds.
- Pedego Stretch Cargo Bike. Perfect for hauling anything from surfboards to friends and kids, this powerful electric cargo bike is a great alternative to a car. Dads and grads will love this shape-shifter bike that is configurable with extra seats that convert to a carrying platform for people or goods. Priced from $3,995.
- Choose an Adventure. Share the fun by scheduling a special day of rentals and tours available at more than 100 Pedego stores across the nation. For even more fun, give the gift of a Pedego Adventure, a vacation trip that creates memories to last a lifetime.
“Dads and grads work hard all year,” said DiCostanzo. “Now, it’s time to show them how much they’re loved and appreciated with the perfect Pedego electric bike to cruise through life.”
About Pedego Electric Bikes
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 120 Pedego-branded stores in the United States plus stores throughout Canada and Europe, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes, a trike and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.