Pedego Electric Bikes: Now Offering All the Bells & Whistles
New 2018 accessories add extra fun and ease to Pedego bike rides
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2018 — Pedego® Electric Bikes today announced a selection of fine accessories that raise electric bike riding to a grand adventure. Products include amazing communicating bike helmets, heavy-duty car racks and bottle cages with a twist.
“Our accessory additions are the result of a thorough search to find the best accessories worthy of an association with Pedego,” said Pedego CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “Each one of these products adds fun and flair to a Pedego rider’s experience.”
Now available at select Pedego stores and the Pedego Electric Bikes website:
- Arundel Bottle Cages. The Looney Bin Bottle Cage adjusts to the size of your water bottle with a simple twist of the knob.
- Brooks England. Maker of iconic cycling goods since 1866 and now presenting saddles, grips, baskets and bags for the Pedego bike tailored to your dreams.
- Sena Smart Helmets.Bike helmets equipped with a fully integrated Bluetooth communication system. Stay in touch through intercom with up to three riding companions and pair to your smartphone to listen to music, GPS or monitor health stats from fitness apps.
- Thule Car Racks. With a focus on safety and ease of use, the Thule T2 Pro XT and the Thule EasyFold provide the ultimate security when taking your bikes on any journey.
- Yepp Child Bike Seats. Quality components and brilliant design enable riders to bring their children along on the Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi rack-mounted child bike seat or the Thule Yepp Nexxt Mini front-mounted child bike seat.
Many more incredible accessories are available at select Pedego stores:
- Abus Bike Locks. World leader in bicycle security keeps your Pedego safe.
- Bodyfloat Seat Post. High-tech comfort for all those miles.
- ArroWhere Safety Gear. Engineered for advanced visibility on all your rides.
- Cruiser Candy. Sweet cup holders, basket liners and bike bling.
- CruzenTunes. Phone holders and Bluetooth speakers.
- Rovr. Rolling coolers and ice chests that make a truly cool trailer.
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 115 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.