Pedego Launches Elevate Electric Mountain Bike
Full-suspension, Bluetooth-enabled, Mid-Drive Electric Mountain Bike Lets Riders Customize Their Ride and Enjoy Riding Longer
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 16, 2018 — Pedego® Electric Bikes today launched the Pedego Elevate, its first full-suspension mountain bike that delivers the best of a standard mountain bike with the benefits of electric pedal assist. This Class 1 electric bike features a Shimano Steps E8000 Bluetooth-enabled mid-drive motor that empowers riders to customize their bikes for the optimal ride. With its long-life battery, riders can go up to 60 miles on a single charge, enabling them to enjoy more time riding mountain paths and trails. Priced at $5,495, the Pedego Elevate is now available at Pedego stores worldwide. Free test rides are available at Pedego stores.
Premium high-performance features and 250-watt mid-drive motor set this bike above the rest for a more natural riding experience mixed with powerful fun at speeds up to 20 MPH.
- Shimano Steps E8000 Bluetooth-enabled mid-drive motor provides intuitive trail support with the feeling of riding a regular mountain bike. It delivers smooth, stable power for exceptional bike handling on every section of the trail.
- Easy-read Color LCD delivers dynamic information, including includes speed, mileage and battery range and more, an efficient location that enables a seamless riding experience.
- Bluetooth-enabled system allows riders to use the E-Tube Project mobile app to customize their rides by selecting preferred settings. Riders can personalize the pedal-assist power levels by choosing Dynamic, Explorer or Custom Mode to match their riding style and the terrain.
- Full-suspension design lets riders climb virtually any mountain path or trail in comfort.
- Front Suspension: 140mm F Travel — RockShox
- Rear Suspension: 130mm R Travel — RockShox
- Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes lets riders dominate the downhills.
- 203 mm Rotors for extreme stopping power
- Maxxis Highroller II Tires (27.5 x 2.8-inch+) are plus size and tubeless ready.
- 11 Speed drivetrain SLX provides wider-range pedal power.
- 125 mm KS dropper seat post allows riders to make adjustments without stopping.
- Premium Race Face pedal set is extra sturdy and reliable.
- Semi-Integrated 36-volt, 14-ah, 504 watt-hour battery provides up to 60 miles of range.
- Internally routed cables reduce clutter and provide a clean appearance.
- Pedego’s gold-standard two-year limited warranty is provided on the bike and battery.
“On the Pedego Elevate, riders can charge up hills and power through headwinds, enjoying more time on mountain paths and trails. It’s the ultimate mountain bike that can reach the summit with the rider in complete and comfortable control,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “The Pedego Elevate is an excellent choice for those who are entering or returning to the sport of mountain biking.”
The Pedego Elevate electric mountain bike is available at an affordable price similar to a standard mountain bike. However, its quality features and components go far beyond a standard bike as its electric assist lets riders enjoy riding longer and farther on mountain path runs. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store.
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 120 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.