Pedego Leeds Brings New Meaning to “International Jet-setter”
113th Pedego Electric Bikes store zooms European vacationers to a lot of fun
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Nov. 29, 2017 — The world’s 113th Pedego® Electric Bikes store is now open, offering a fun new way to sightsee around Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Pedego Leeds offers rentals and tours on Pedego electric bikes that empower riders to see more as they zip around town to the region’s many exciting destinations. The store also sells new and used Pedego bikes.
Owner Francesco Mazzella is thrilled to welcome visitors to Pedego Leeds. “Pedego bikes help tourists make the most of their sightseeing experience, empowering them to see more than they could by car or by foot,” said Mazzella, a local restaurateur.
Francesco Mazzella, owner of Pedego Leeds, with Ester Porciello of Pedego Europe and Danielle Page of Pedego Leeds
The store’s tours include these popular destinations and attractions:
- Meanwood Valley Farm — Glide along the Meanwood Beck Canal, a major bike route that connects Leeds City Centre with this enchanting suburb.
- Leeds Waterfront Festival — Ride to this annual event that brings the locals to the heart of the city to celebrate their riverfront history and culture.
- Kirkstall Festival — Ride to the U.K.’s largest indie food festival celebrating Leeds’ fantastic food scene.
- Roundhay Festival — Ride to the region’s major music event.
In addition to Leeds, Pedego electric bikes rentals and tours are available at these European locations:
- Isle of Man rentals — Explore scenic, coastal roads, country lanes and sweeping vistas.
- Dublin, Ireland Tour — Two-hour guided tour with stops including Dublin Castle, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Teelings Whiskey Distillery, Guinness Factory and Christ Church Cathedral.
- Ischia, Italy Tours — Choose from the Mistery Island, Green Island or Way of the Sea tours.
- Biarritz, France Tours and Group Rides — Tour the Basque Coast.
- Additional European Locations — Enjoy more jet-setting with Pedego stores all over Europe.
Pedego Leeds sells all 12 models of Pedego’s popular electric bikes tailored to European standards. Pedego bikes in Europe have 250-watt hub motors that help riders cruise distances of 20 to 60 miles without getting tired and sweaty. Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling.
“Pedego Leeds is a welcome addition to the family of Pedego Electric Bikes stores around the world,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “Pedego Leeds has expanded the choices for visitors to Europe who want to have fun while they see and do more than ever before.”
About Pedego Leeds
Pedego Leeds is the United Kingdom’s premier dealer in Pedego Electric Bikes, offering electric bicycle sales, rentals (for “hire”), tours, accessories and service. Pedego Leeds is located near a major bike route at Unit 9, Buslinghthorpe Green Trading Estate, Leeds LS7 2HG, United Kingdom. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sundays by appointment. Call +44 113 262 3352 to learn more about Pedego electric bikes and arrange a free test ride. Additional information is available at www.Pedegoleeds.com or by emailing [email protected].
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Pedego manufactures 12 high-quality, innovative models, including cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Sold at more than 110 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego’s stylish “pedal or not” electric bikes boast powerful, whisper-quiet motors that let riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego electric bikes deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.