TravisMathew Steps Into Summer With Limited Edition Electric Bike
TravisMathew electric bikes powered by Pedego are now available on the TravisMathew website and in TravisMathew retail stores
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 18, 2017 — TravisMathew®, known for its Southern California-inspired men’s lifestyle apparel line, is energizing its product offering with a sophisticated electric bike powered by Pedego® Electric Bikes. Available exclusively on the TravisMathew website and in TravisMathew retail stores, including the Fashion Island store in Newport Beach, the TravisMathew electric bike is priced at $2,995 with the basic 10-amp-hour battery and $3,295 with the 15-amp-hour battery plus shipping and handling.
On a TravisMathew electric bike, trend-setting riders can zoom up hills and fly through headwinds in Southern California style. With its rugged motor and chic beach-cruiser styling, the TravisMathew electric bike features the clothing company’s logo on its chain guard and front emblem. At 26 inches, the bike fits most adult riders beautifully as they cruise along, easily conquering distances of 25–60 miles in distance at speeds of up to 20 miles per hour.
The TravisMathew electric bike features include:
- Classic and Step-thru designs with wide, swept-back handlebars that promote a comfortable upright riding position
- State-of-the-art geared motor that delivers best-in-class acceleration and hill climbing
- Twist-and-go throttle for full power on demand
- Five levels of pedal assist mode for a more natural riding experience
- Powerful 48-volt lightweight lithium battery with 10 or 15 AH, providing an average of 25 to 60 miles distance per charge
- Top-of-the-line SRAM disc brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Shimano seven-speed gearing for maximum control while pedaling
- LCD display with USB charging port for a phone and other devices
- Sleek, shiny black finish with optional matching black fenders and MAG wheels for added style and strength
- Kevlar-belted premium balloon tires that deliver an extra-smooth ride and help prevent flats
- Deluxe saddle with a suspension seat post for extra cushioning where it counts
- Front and rear lights for safety
- A two-year comprehensive warranty, one of the industry’s longest warranties
“TravisMathew’s commitment to innovation and discovery led to our partnership with likeminded Pedego,” said TravisMathew CEO, Travis Brasher.
“We’re very proud to present the TravisMathew electric bike,” said Don DiCostanzo, Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder. “Pedego’s high-quality Southern California style is a perfect match for TravisMathew.”
Founded in 2007, Huntington Beach, Calif.-based TravisMathew draws its inspiration from all aspects of Southern California culture and lifestyle. Our focus on making premier men’s apparel for work and play has cemented our foothold in the sportswear world. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active-wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. We’re throwing a party, and you’re invited.
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Pedego manufactures 12 high-quality, innovative models, including cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Sold at 100 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego’s stylish “pedal or not” electric bikes boast powerful, whisper-quiet motors that let riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego electric bikes deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.