Valentine’s Day Couples Go Steady on Pedego Electric Bikes
Romance and riding: a perfect match!
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 4, 2015 — Last spring, Orange County resident Eric Janssen surprised his wife Normajean with a new electric bike, a Pedego City Commuter. The Huntington Beach teacher was thrilled. Since then, she has put 1,500 miles on her Pedego riding it to school every day. But when Eric kept borrowing it, she returned the favor and gave him his own Pedego City Commuter. Now, they ride together daily to romantic lunches and movie dates. The couple, who will soon celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary, is also planning a special Valentine’s Pedego ride. They are delighting in a romance renaissance on the road.
Celebrate with a Passionate Electric Bikes Adventure. Today’s romantics opt for Pedego electric bikes to help them deliver a unique, lively and fun holiday. Try these tips from Pedego to skyrocket the romance on your Valentine’s Day:
- Choose from electric bike rentals or tours at most Pedego stores. Many Pedego stores offer holiday rides and tours. If you’d like to rent bikes for your own private adventure, ask to include a pannier or basket to carry your treats. Call ahead or visit your local dealer to learn more.
- Plan a scenic course in advance. Websites like MapMyRide.com can help you find the most idyllic spot for that champagne toast.
- Don’t worry if you ride at different fitness levels. Two can “go steady” as the powerful Pedego motor on each electric bicycle helps couples stay together on the bike path.
- Many dealers offer rentals of a tandem bike, the most famous of all date bikes. Riding a tandem is great practice in communication and can be a lot of extra fun, especially for the truly close couple. If your love is named “Daisy” (or Ruth, Margaret, Harriet or well, whatever), she will still look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.
- Get ready to fall in love all over again — not only with your riding partner, but with your Pedego electric bike. From the chic styling to the quality components and quiet ride, you’ll want to continue this tradition for a lot more miles. And why not? A Pedego electric bike makes the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift — one that says you want to enjoy even more smiles together.
So, go ahead and share fun, fresh air, exercise, togetherness and a scenic view. The love will surely blossom, especially when those three little words make your day: Pedego Electric Bikes!
Pedego® Electric Bikes, the world’s premier electric bicycle brand, transforms people’s lives with fun and an abundance of delightful moments. Pedego’s stylish, colorful bikes boast the latest in electric bicycle technology and deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation. Riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds! Pedego “pedal or not” models include the Comfort Cruiser, City Commuter and Trail Tracker. Hailing from Orange County, Calif., Pedego is the fastest growing electric bicycle company in the world. Pedego electric bikes are sold in more than 800 stores in 40 countries. For more information, please visit https://www.pedegoelectricbikes.com/.